Travatan and Feeding disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Feeding disorder is found among people who take Travatan, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Travatan and have Feeding disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,344 people who have side effects when taking Travatan from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12,344 people reported to have side effects when taking Travatan.
Among them, 14 people (0.11%) have Feeding disorder.
What is Travatan?
Travatan has active ingredients of travoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. eHealthMe is studying from 12,639 Travatan users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Feeding disorder?
Feeding disorder (when children refuse to eat certain food groups) is found to be associated with 1,163 drugs and 804 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Travatan and Feeding disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Feeding disorder when taking Travatan *:
- female: 64.29 %
- male: 35.71 %
Age of people who have Feeding disorder when taking Travatan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 9.09 %
- 50-59: 36.36 %
- 60+: 54.55 %
Common drugs people take besides Travatan *:
- Vitamin D3: 4 people, 28.57%
- Miralax: 3 people, 21.43%
- Seroquel: 3 people, 21.43%
- Nuplazid: 3 people, 21.43%
- Amlodipine: 3 people, 21.43%
- Asa: 2 people, 14.29%
- Nizoral: 2 people, 14.29%
- Nitrostat: 2 people, 14.29%
- Morphine: 2 people, 14.29%
- Zofran: 2 people, 14.29%
Common side effects people have besides Feeding disorder *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 6 people, 42.86%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 35.71%
- Depression: 5 people, 35.71%
- Abdominal Pain: 3 people, 21.43%
- Dementia (madness): 3 people, 21.43%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 21.43%
- Fall: 3 people, 21.43%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 3 people, 21.43%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 21.43%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 2 people, 14.29%
Common conditions people have *:
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 2 people, 14.29%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 14.29%
- Psychotic Disorder: 2 people, 14.29%
- Parkinson's Disease: 2 people, 14.29%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 2 people, 14.29%
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (a painful condition of the nerve responsible for most facial sensation): 1 person, 7.14%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 7.14%
- Bipolar I Disorder (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode): 1 person, 7.14%
- Colon Cancer: 1 person, 7.14%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 7.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Travatan and have Feeding disorder?Check whether Feeding disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Feeding disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of travoprost:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Travatan:
- Travatan (12,639 reports)
Common Travatan side effects:
Browse all side effects of Travatan:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Feeding disorder treatments and more:
- Feeding disorder (15,001 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Feeding disorder:
- Feeding disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Feeding disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Feeding disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Feeding disorder:
All the drugs that are associated with Feeding disorder:
- Feeding disorder (1,163 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Feeding disorder:
All the conditions that are associated with Feeding disorder:
- Feeding disorder (804 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on travoprost (the active ingredients of Travatan) and Travatan (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Capecitabine and Eylea drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Lamotrigine and Vagifem drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Parkinson'S Disease and Ulcerative Colitis - 37 seconds ago
- Advair Hfa and Musculoskeletal Pain - 43 seconds ago
- Acetylsalicylic Acid and Vocal Cord Polyp - 46 seconds ago
- Curcumin and Yaz drug interaction - a minute ago
- Glioblastoma and Tremor - a minute ago
- Prednisone and Trismus - a minute ago
- Valproate Sodium and Dermatitis - a minute ago
- Ulcerative Colitis and drugs of ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride - a minute ago