Tribenzor and Malabsorption - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Malabsorption is found among people who take Tribenzor, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tribenzor and have Malabsorption. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,732 people who have side effects when taking Tribenzor from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,732 people reported to have side effects when taking Tribenzor.
Among them, 111 people (6.41%) have Malabsorption.
What is Tribenzor?
Tribenzor has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 1,800 Tribenzor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Malabsorption?
Malabsorption (a state arising from abnormality in absorption of food nutrients across the gastrointestinal (gi) tract) is found to be associated with 1,720 drugs and 1,023 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tribenzor and Malabsorption reports submitted per year:
Time on Tribenzor when people have Malabsorption *:
Gender of people who have Malabsorption when taking Tribenzor*:
Age of people who have Malabsorption when taking Tribenzor *:
Common drugs people take besides Tribenzor *:
Common side effects people have besides Malabsorption *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tribenzor and have Malabsorption?Check whether Malabsorption is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Malabsorption and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil:
- Malabsorption and drugs with ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil (157 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tribenzor:
- Tribenzor (1,800 reports)
Common Tribenzor side effects:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 290 reports
- Weight decreased: 187 reports
- Dizziness: 159 reports
- Diarrhea: 156 reports
- Constipation: 145 reports
- Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 123 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 112 reports
- Malabsorption (a state arising from abnormality in absorption of food nutrients across the gastrointestinal (gi) tract): 111 reports
Browse all side effects of Tribenzor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Malabsorption treatments and more:
- Malabsorption (7,904 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Malabsorption:
- Malabsorption in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Malabsorption in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Malabsorption in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Malabsorption:
- Benicar: 2,118 reports
- Benicar hct: 1,453 reports
- Aspirin: 439 reports
- Synthroid: 304 reports
- Omeprazole: 302 reports
- Amlodipine: 290 reports
- Metformin: 289 reports
- Prednisone: 272 reports
- Nexium: 243 reports
- Humira: 221 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Malabsorption:
- Malabsorption (1,720 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Malabsorption:
- High blood pressure: 2,336 reports
- Crohn's disease: 247 reports
- Pain: 232 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 223 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 212 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Malabsorption:
- Malabsorption (1,023 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil (the active ingredients of Tribenzor) and Tribenzor (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate and Ultrasound Thyroid Abnormal - 5 seconds ago
- Kionex and Lexapro drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Cytarabine and Enzyme Abnormality - 17 seconds ago
- Dyazide and Ventricular Tachycardia - 19 seconds ago
- Ferrlecit and Tinnitus Aggravated - 28 seconds ago
- Erythromycin and Refractory Cytopenia With Multilineage Dysplasia - 29 seconds ago
- Erythromycin and Minitran drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Cardiac Disorder and Kidney Transplant Rejection - 38 seconds ago
- Questran Light and Ibu drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Levaquin and Tolbutamide drug interaction - 43 seconds ago