Ventolin and Hip joint replacement - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hip joint replacement is found among people who take Ventolin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ventolin and have Hip joint replacement. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 50,623 people who have side effects when taking Ventolin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
50,623 people reported to have side effects when taking Ventolin.
Among them, 34 people (0.07%) have Hip joint replacement.
What is Ventolin?
Ventolin has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 51,690 Ventolin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hip joint replacement?
Hip joint replacement is found to be associated with 1,496 drugs and 915 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ventolin and Hip joint replacement reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hip joint replacement when taking Ventolin *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Hip joint replacement when taking Ventolin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 65 %
Common drugs people take besides Ventolin *:
- Advair Hfa: 7 people, 20.59%
- Symbicort: 6 people, 17.65%
- Spiriva: 4 people, 11.76%
- Flovent: 4 people, 11.76%
- Amlodipine: 4 people, 11.76%
- Singulair: 4 people, 11.76%
- Vitamin D3: 4 people, 11.76%
- Synthroid: 4 people, 11.76%
- Vitamin B12: 4 people, 11.76%
- Fosamax: 4 people, 11.76%
Common side effects people have besides Hip joint replacement *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 7 people, 20.59%
- Joint Pain: 5 people, 14.71%
- Pain: 5 people, 14.71%
- Fall: 5 people, 14.71%
- Arthropathy: 4 people, 11.76%
- Hip Fracture: 4 people, 11.76%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 11.76%
- Diabetes: 3 people, 8.82%
- Mobility Decreased (ability to move is reduced): 3 people, 8.82%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 8.82%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 6 people, 17.65%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 8.82%
- Pain: 3 people, 8.82%
- Lung Infection: 2 people, 5.88%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 5.88%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 5.88%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 5.88%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 5.88%
- Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs): 2 people, 5.88%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 5.88%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ventolin and have Hip joint replacement?Check whether Hip joint replacement is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hip joint replacement and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of albuterol:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ventolin:
- Ventolin (51,690 reports)
Common Ventolin side effects:
Browse all side effects of Ventolin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hip joint replacement treatments and more:
- Hip joint replacement (16,394 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hip joint replacement:
- Hip joint replacement in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hip joint replacement in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hip joint replacement in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hip joint replacement:
All the drugs that are associated with Hip joint replacement:
- Hip joint replacement (1,496 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hip joint replacement:
All the conditions that are associated with Hip joint replacement:
- Hip joint replacement (915 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on albuterol (the active ingredients of Ventolin) and Ventolin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Occipital Neuralgia and Ischaemic Stroke - a second ago
- Foscarnet Sodium and Lenalidomide drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Trelegy Ellipta and Glaucoma - 34 seconds ago
- Sudafed and Zyrtec Allergy drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Monistat and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - a minute ago
- Effexor and Luxiq drug interaction - a minute ago
- Macrodantin and High Blood Pressure - a minute ago
- Birth Control and High Blood Pressure - a minute ago
- Tranxene and High Blood Pressure - a minute ago
- Bupropion Hydrochloride and Megace drug interaction - 2 minutes ago