acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people who take drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drugs for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Breakthrough pain. This review analyzes which people have Anger with drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 52,704 people who have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
52,704 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride.
Among them, 255 people (0.48%) have Anger
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride when people have Anger *:
- < 1 month: 13.79 %
- 1 - 6 months: 10.34 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 58.62 %
- 5 - 10 years: 10.34 %
- 10+ years: 6.9 %
Gender of people who have Anger when taking drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride *:
- female: 52.99 %
- male: 47.01 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.8599999999999999 %
- 20-29: 4.19 %
- 30-39: 10.23 %
- 40-49: 31.63 %
- 50-59: 29.77 %
- 60+: 22.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breakthrough Pain: 30 people, 11.76%
- Quit Smoking: 29 people, 11.37%
- Depression: 29 people, 11.37%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 21 people, 8.24%
- Breast Cancer: 21 people, 8.24%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin: 77 people, 30.20%
- Effexor: 56 people, 21.96%
- Celebrex: 39 people, 15.29%
- Ambien: 38 people, 14.90%
- Neurontin: 37 people, 14.51%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 94 people, 36.86%
- Depression: 86 people, 33.73%
- Suicidal Ideation: 73 people, 28.63%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 67 people, 26.27%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 63 people, 24.71%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeacetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride and Anger from FDA and eHealthme reports
Drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochlorideOxycet, Oxycodone 2.5/apap 500, Oxycodone 5/apap 500, Oxycodone and acetaminophen, Oxycodone hydrochloride and acetaminophen, Percocet, Roxicet, Roxicet 5/500, Roxilox, Tylox-325, Xartemis xr
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 24,188 Anger patients).
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger
Could your condition cause AngerAnger
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Anger (142 members)
Can you answer these questions
- After finishing erythromycin when can I start taking Percocet?
- Does this mix cause physcotic episoides
- Can you take these two drugs together
- Can anyone tell me how effective neurofeedback is for post concussion syndrome. Can it help executive functions? Can it help anger IED? Anyone know what does work ? Any help would be appreciated.
- Am i the only one with this problem? I have had a multitude of problems before taking this med (seizure depression migraine liver and kidney, but all were being managed) ive been started on lovastatin and the has been a noticed (by me and my family) an increase in anger and aggression, and the...
More questions for: Anger
You may be interested in these posts
- Hello, I am struggling with taking Thyroid medication Synthroid, Trisotint as I have tried numerous and struggle with getting deep breathing while on the medication. I was just yesterday switched to Armour and my concern is mixing it with my pain management medicine Percocet. Has anyone else...
- I just started on Armour and take Percocet for pain management. I am concerned about drug interactions.
- I wasn’t angry frequently until I realize that when I started taking Zyrtec- my anger has increased. And today, it’s on a regular basis. I get angry every minute for many ridiculous things. It wasn’t like this before I started taking Zyrtec but this stuff works for my allergies but anger...
- New to geoup. Currently on three tens per. Day
- I've been on 4 or 5 different meds for over 20 years for anger & irritability. I've been on Fetzima for about 2.5 years. Recently, I've noticed my symptoms return, after it worked well for quite a while. I'm 56 and have recently lost over 30 pounds. I'm wondering about some of the articles...
More posts for: Anger
- Will you have Factor Viii Inhibition with Liver?
- Will you have Ra with Kemadrin?
- Will you have Arthritis - Rheumatoid with Kemadrin?
- Will you have Rheumatoid Arthritis with Kemadrin?
- Will you have Infection - Ear with Bee Pollen?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Liver and have Factor Viii Inhibition?
- Support group for people who take Kemadrin and have Ra?
- Support group for people who take Kemadrin and have Arthritis - Rheumatoid?
- Support group for people who take Kemadrin and have Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Support group for people who take Bee Pollen and have Infection - Ear?
- What to expect when you take Liver and have Factor Viii Inhibition?
- What to expect when you take Kemadrin and have Ra?
- What to expect when you take Kemadrin and have Arthritis - Rheumatoid?
- What to expect when you take Kemadrin and have Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- What to expect when you take Bee Pollen and have Infection - Ear?
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prednisone, Xanax, Lipitor, Valcyte, Coreg, Creon, Magnesium, Prograf, Dexilant
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Pregabalin, Endep
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Rifampin, Isoniazid, Ethambutol Hydrochloride
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Gilenya, Losartan, Sulfasalazine, Gabapentin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.