A-fib: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
A-fib: atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles.
We study 320,118 people who have A-fib. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with A-fib
- Medications that treat A-fib and their effectiveness
- 3,617 drugs that are associated with A-fib
- 3,450 conditions that are associated with A-fib
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with A-fib:
- A-fib in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- A-fib in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- A-fib in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
A-fib treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with A-fib:
All the drugs that are associated with A-fib:
- A-fib (3,617 drugs)
Common conditions associated with A-fib:
All the conditions that are associated with A-fib:
- A-fib (3,450 conditions)
Browse all A-fib symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vitamins and Stelara drug interaction - now
- Trelegy Ellipta and Lip Blister - a second ago
- Palynziq and Dasetta 1/35 drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Suboxone and Atarax drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Ginkgo Biloba and Panic Disorder - 4 seconds ago
- Metronidazole and Elestat drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Fluoxetine and Azithromycin drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Gemtesa and Chest Pain - 14 seconds ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Riboflavin drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Pepcid and Panic Disorder - 16 seconds ago