Abasia: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Abasia: inability to walk.
We study 32,880 people who have Abasia. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Abasia
- Medications that treat Abasia and their effectiveness
- 1,181 drugs that are associated with Abasia
- 524 conditions that are associated with Abasia
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Abasia:
- Abasia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abasia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abasia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Abasia:
- Avonex: 2,641 reports
- Tysabri: 2,080 reports
- Aspirin: 1,580 reports
- Humira: 1,452 reports
- Enbrel: 1,413 reports
- Lyrica: 1,289 reports
- Prednisone: 1,250 reports
- Lipitor: 1,231 reports
- Ampyra: 1,097 reports
- Methotrexate: 942 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Abasia:
- Abasia (1,181 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abasia:
- Multiple sclerosis: 6,369 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,310 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,571 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,415 reports
- Pain: 1,383 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,153 reports
- Depression: 890 reports
- Diabetes: 763 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Abasia:
- Abasia (524 conditions)
Browse all Abasia symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Levitra and Bradycardia - 2 seconds ago
- Hypokinesia and drugs of ingredients of nitrofurantoin; nitrofurantoin, macrocrystalline - 6 seconds ago
- Psoriasis Aggravated and Renal Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv - 14 seconds ago
- Nattokinase and Diabetes - 15 seconds ago
- Lorazepam and Blepharitis - 18 seconds ago
- Letrozole and Retinopathy - 18 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Jaundice - Yellow Skin - 27 seconds ago
- Nasal Polyps and drugs of ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pantothenic acid; phytonadione; pyridoxine; riboflavin; thiamine; vitamin a palmitate; vitamin e - 27 seconds ago
- Prostatic Specific Antigen Increased and Bone Pain Aggravated - 27 seconds ago
- Urography Abnormal and Nausea - 29 seconds ago