Abdominal adhesions: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Abdominal adhesions: inflammation of abdomen.
We study 4,177 people who have Abdominal adhesions. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal adhesions
- Medications that treat Abdominal adhesions and their effectiveness
- 1,333 drugs that are associated with Abdominal adhesions
- 894 conditions that are associated with Abdominal adhesions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal adhesions:
- Abdominal adhesions in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal adhesions in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal adhesions in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Abdominal adhesions:
- Humira: 1,538 reports
- Prednisone: 248 reports
- Methotrexate: 210 reports
- Sandostatin: 174 reports
- Sandostatin lar: 153 reports
- Vitamin d: 133 reports
- Omeprazole: 126 reports
- Tylenol: 124 reports
- Remicade: 118 reports
- Vitamin b12: 110 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Abdominal adhesions:
- Abdominal adhesions (1,333 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abdominal adhesions:
- Crohn's disease: 1,480 reports
- High blood pressure: 276 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 234 reports
- Pain: 183 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 157 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Abdominal adhesions:
- Abdominal adhesions (894 conditions)
Browse all Abdominal adhesions symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Abacavir and Hyperlipidaemia - 3 seconds ago
- Glumetza and Patanase drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Noroxin and Rash Scarlatiniform - 8 seconds ago
- Dalfampridine and Pneumonia - 8 seconds ago
- Formoterol Fumarate and Oxybutynin Chloride drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Fastin vs. Bontril - 12 seconds ago
- Vyndamax and Polymyalgia Rheumatica - 20 seconds ago
- Galantamine Hydrobromide and Weight Loss - 25 seconds ago
- Betamethasone Valerate and Cellulitis - 30 seconds ago
- Chantix and Hypokalemia - 40 seconds ago