Abdominal injury: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 527 people who have Abdominal injury. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal injury
- Medications that treat Abdominal injury and their effectiveness
- 616 drugs that are associated with Abdominal injury
- 341 conditions that are associated with Abdominal injury
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal injury:
- Abdominal injury in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal injury in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal injury in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Abdominal injury symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Glioma and Joint Pain - 4 seconds ago
- Aptiom and Tinnitus - 11 seconds ago
- Parkinson'S Disease Aggravated and Retroperitoneal Fibrosis - 13 seconds ago
- Loryna and Furosemide drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Perindopril Erbumine drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Azithromycin and Vulvovaginal Candidiasis - 18 seconds ago
- Flexeril and Lortab drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Eligard and Lotrel drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Coenzyme Q10 and Quinine drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Vimpat and Gout - 33 seconds ago