Abdominal mass: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Abdominal mass: localized enlargement or swelling in the human abdomen.
We study 2,901 people who have Abdominal mass. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal mass
- Medications that treat Abdominal mass and their effectiveness
- 1,432 drugs that are associated with Abdominal mass
- 895 conditions that are associated with Abdominal mass
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal mass:
- Abdominal mass in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal mass in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal mass in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Abdominal mass:
- Humira: 326 reports
- Prednisone: 235 reports
- Methotrexate: 200 reports
- Sandostatin: 188 reports
- Sandostatin lar: 178 reports
- Omeprazole: 138 reports
- Aspirin: 125 reports
- Morphine: 120 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Abdominal mass:
- Abdominal mass (1,432 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abdominal mass:
- Crohn's disease: 235 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 226 reports
- Pain: 134 reports
- High blood pressure: 116 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 111 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Abdominal mass:
- Abdominal mass (895 conditions)
Browse all Abdominal mass symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Otrexup and Rashes - 10 seconds ago
- Advair Hfa and Bleeding Into The Skin - 11 seconds ago
- Levemir and Joint Swelling - 12 seconds ago
- Levemir and Hip Joint Replacement - 15 seconds ago
- Trelegy Ellipta and Mucinex D drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Itraconazole and Valacyclovir drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Reclast and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Mitigare drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Cytomegalovirus Enterocolitis - 36 seconds ago
- Clolar and Face Oedema - 38 seconds ago