Abdominal pain aggravated: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 177 people who have Abdominal pain aggravated. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal pain aggravated
- Medications that treat Abdominal pain aggravated and their effectiveness
- 4,481 drugs that are associated with Abdominal pain aggravated
- 2,377 conditions that are associated with Abdominal pain aggravated
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal pain aggravated:
- Abdominal pain aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal pain aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal pain aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Abdominal pain aggravated treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Abdominal pain aggravated:
- Prednisone: 16,043 reports
- Humira: 15,786 reports
- Methotrexate: 9,997 reports
- Aspirin: 9,343 reports
- Omeprazole: 8,971 reports
- Metformin: 8,314 reports
- Mirena: 7,922 reports
- Pantoprazole: 6,761 reports
- Synthroid: 6,079 reports
- Tylenol: 6,027 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Abdominal pain aggravated:
- Abdominal pain aggravated (4,481 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abdominal pain aggravated:
- Crohn's disease: 18,846 reports
- Birth control: 11,200 reports
- High blood pressure: 10,308 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 9,807 reports
- Pain: 9,036 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Abdominal pain aggravated:
- Abdominal pain aggravated (2,377 conditions)
Browse all Abdominal pain aggravated symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Decadron and Gun Shot Wound - 6 seconds ago
- Valium and Relpax drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Depo-Medrol and Fludarabine Phosphate drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Movement - Uncoordinated and drugs of ingredients of timolol maleate - 15 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Vitreous Floaters - 17 seconds ago
- Misoprostol vs. Pantoprazole Sodium - 23 seconds ago
- Nitrofurantoin and Accutane drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Glumetza and Chest Pain - 28 seconds ago
- Ferrous Fumarate and Hydramine drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Indapamide and Hypoglycemia - 49 seconds ago