Abdominal tenderness: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 6,522 people who have Abdominal tenderness. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal tenderness
- Medications that treat Abdominal tenderness and their effectiveness
- 2,008 drugs that are associated with Abdominal tenderness
- 1,223 conditions that are associated with Abdominal tenderness
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal tenderness:
- Abdominal tenderness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal tenderness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal tenderness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Abdominal tenderness:
- Prednisone: 485 reports
- Omeprazole: 358 reports
- Aspirin: 324 reports
- Humira: 290 reports
- Metformin: 272 reports
- Methotrexate: 247 reports
- Ibu: 241 reports
- Profen: 240 reports
- Ibuprofen: 240 reports
- Prednisolone: 233 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Abdominal tenderness:
- Abdominal tenderness (2,008 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abdominal tenderness:
- High blood pressure: 341 reports
- Crohn's disease: 255 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 238 reports
- Pain: 216 reports
- Birth control: 206 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Abdominal tenderness:
- Abdominal tenderness (1,223 conditions)
Browse all Abdominal tenderness symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dovonex and Humira drug interaction - now
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Amiodarone Hydrochloride drug interaction - a second ago
- Advair Diskus 100/50 and Pressure Of Speech - 2 seconds ago
- Prelone and Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis) - 7 seconds ago
- Crohn'S Disease and Gastrointestinal Inflammation - 10 seconds ago
- Chromium Picolinate vs. Furosemide - 15 seconds ago
- Dovonex and Otezla drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Icatibant Acetate and Head Injury - 32 seconds ago
- Tadalafil and Pressure Ulcer - 34 seconds ago
- Osteosarcoma and Confusion - 36 seconds ago