Acid reflux: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Acid reflux: a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus.
We study 398,720 people who have Acid reflux. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Acid reflux
- Medications that treat Acid reflux and their effectiveness
- 3,548 drugs that are associated with Acid reflux
- 3,132 conditions that are associated with Acid reflux
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Acid reflux:
- Acid reflux in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Acid reflux in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Acid reflux in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Acid reflux treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Acid reflux:
All the drugs that are associated with Acid reflux:
- Acid reflux (3,548 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Acid reflux:
All the conditions that are associated with Acid reflux:
- Acid reflux (3,132 conditions)
Browse all Acid reflux symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zyban and Accutane drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Prolia and Darifenacin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Acetylsalicylic Acid and Ischaemic Cardiomyopathy - 6 seconds ago
- Busulfan and Escherichia Sepsis - 10 seconds ago
- Fentanyl and Stroke - 16 seconds ago
- Alecensa and Kidney Infection - 17 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Bone Marrow Failure - 27 seconds ago
- How effective is Meloxicam for Swelling? - 28 seconds ago
- Dihydroergotamine Mesylate and Haemangioma - 31 seconds ago
- Viekira Pak and Hyperhidrosis - 32 seconds ago