Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome: disease of the human immune system caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (hiv).
We study 5,481 people who have Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome
- Medications that treat Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and their effectiveness
- 368 drugs that are associated with Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome
- 155 conditions that are associated with Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome:
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common conditions associated with Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome:
- Hiv infection: 128 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome:
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (155 conditions)
Browse all Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Neupro and Mucinex drug interaction - a second ago
- Neurontin and Tamiflu drug interaction - a second ago
- Doxycycline and Gilenya drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Zopiclone and Hepatic Lesion - 18 seconds ago
- Fatigue and drugs of ingredients of methysergide maleate - 27 seconds ago
- Pregnyl and Sertraline drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Urinary Incontinence Aggravated and Weight Increased - 32 seconds ago
- Loratadine and Abnormal Dreams - 40 seconds ago
- Fluconazole and Enbrel drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Magnesium drug interaction - 56 seconds ago