Acute kidney failure: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 181,786 people who have Acute kidney failure. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Acute kidney failure and their effectiveness
- 3,636 drugs that are associated with Acute kidney failure
- 3,953 conditions that are associated with Acute kidney failure
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Acute kidney failure:
- Nexium: 24,096 reports
- Prevacid: 19,478 reports
- Prilosec: 19,085 reports
- Protonix: 15,814 reports
- Truvada: 15,119 reports
- Aspirin: 13,385 reports
- Viread: 11,907 reports
- Nexium 24hr: 11,542 reports
- Prilosec otc: 10,808 reports
- Furosemide: 10,745 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Acute kidney failure:
- Acute kidney failure (3,636 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Acute kidney failure:
- Hiv infection: 16,577 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 15,387 reports
- High blood pressure: 12,916 reports
- Pain: 9,429 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 7,048 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Acute kidney failure:
- Acute kidney failure (3,953 conditions)
Browse all Acute kidney failure symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tolterodine and Nitrol drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Pepcid Ac and Klonopin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Cefazolin and Erythromycin drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Accutane and Panic Disorder - 21 seconds ago
- Potassium Chloride and Restoril drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Taxotere and Glucovance drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Phenytoin and Eligard drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Dermatitis - Atopic - 58 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Eczema - 58 seconds ago
- Envarsus Xr and Loteprednol Etabonate drug interaction - a minute ago