Addiction: 773 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Addiction treatments and how effective are they?
- Methadone hydrochloride
- Methamphetamine hydrochloride
- Buprenorphine hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Addiction
Conditions that could cause Addiction
Most common Addiction symptoms
- Drug withdrawal syndrome - (2 reports)
- Bell's palsy - (1 reports)
- Bipolar ii disorder - (1 reports)
- Gums - swollen - (1 reports)
- Confusion aggravated - (1 reports)
- Dizziness postural - (1 reports)
- Depressed level of consciousness - (1 reports)
All Addiction symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Addiction?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Addiction (22 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Is it possible to be addicted to Diflucan?
- Yeah, I'm on Zoloft 100mg Zubzov. 0.70 mg Atenolol 25mg And just started Intumiv 2mg 1x @ night(4days ago) Over The last 4 weeks my heart has been off and on palipatating, racing and hurting. Now the last 3 night my heart pain and herring has been amplified. I'm exhausted all day and...
- I cannot stop using salonpas. My friends are concerned. I think I need help.
- I take methadone for addiction and I also get migraines on occasion, so I'm trying to figure out if there is a bad reaction if I use maxalt mlt 5mg with the methadone 55mg...?
- I have been tapering down, started tapering from 2 each 8mm, I took one twice a day. After a month I am down to 1.25 mm once a day so I have cut .75mm in a pretty short time period after taking it for longer than 5 years. I have tried this before but I more determined now than ever. The trick...
More posts for: Addiction
- What to expect when you take Adderall 10 and have Behavior - Unusual Or Strange?
- Will you have Muscle Contractions Involuntary with Ambisome?
- Will you have Paresthesias with Kidney Stones?
- Will you have Pain - Tooth Or Teeth with Stelara?
- Movantik and Tramadol Hydrochloride drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ambisome and have Muscle Contractions Involuntary?
- Support group for people who have Kidney Stones and Paresthesias?
- Support group for people who take Stelara and have Pain - Tooth Or Teeth?
- Support group for people who take Movantik and Tramadol Hydrochloride
- Support group for people who take Pulmicort and have Ringing In The Ears?
- I would like to join group of menwho have Delayed Ejaculation. I am 53 years old I have perfect...
- How long after stopping the med dis your speech return?
- I have to take macrobid and I have LPR ... I’m worried and hoping to talk to people who have he...
- I started taking potassium citrate for Utica acid kidney stones. I walk 6 miles a day and the...
- WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMEBODY WITH PANCREATIC ATROFY WHAT IS IT AND HOW SERIOUS IT CAN BE ON...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.