Adenocarcinoma: 2,861 reports
Adenocarcinoma: Malignant tumour formed from glandular structures in epithelial tissue
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Adenocarcinoma
Conditions that could cause Adenocarcinoma
Most common Adenocarcinoma symptoms
- Diarrhea - (148 reports)
- Nausea - (140 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (120 reports)
- Agranulocytosis - (101 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (98 reports)
- Death - (95 reports)
- Fatigue - (95 reports)
- Rashes - (88 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia - (83 reports)
- Weakness - (82 reports)
All Adenocarcinoma symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Adenocarcinoma? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- I am looking for any information pertaining to Adenocarcinoma being treated with Mebendazole. Thank you. Sherri Rosen, San Antonio, Texas 210-689-8756
More posts for: Adenocarcinoma
- Will you have Vaginal Cancer Recurrent with Hydroxyurea?
- Lasix and Fluoxetine Hydrochloride drug interaction
- Creon and Zinc Sulfate drug interaction
- Will you have Iiird Nerve Injury with Metformin?
- Will you have Partial Seizures with Birth Control?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Hydroxyurea and have Vaginal Cancer Recurrent?
- Support group for people who take Lasix and Fluoxetine Hydrochloride
- Support group for people who take Creon and Zinc Sulfate
- Support group for people who take Metformin and have Iiird Nerve Injury?
- Support group for people who have Birth Control and Partial Seizures?
- What to expect when you take Hydroxyurea and have Vaginal Cancer Recurrent?
- What to expect when you take Lasix and Fluoxetine Hydrochloride
- What to expect when you take Creon and Zinc Sulfate
- What to expect when you take Metformin and have Iiird Nerve Injury?
- What to expect when you have Birth Control and Partial Seizures?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.