Aggression: 41,223 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Aggression treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Aggression
Conditions that could cause Aggression
Most common Aggression symptoms
- Gynaecomastia - (197 reports)
- Weight increased - (166 reports)
- Drowsiness - (148 reports)
- Agitation - (103 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (98 reports)
- Tremor - (83 reports)
- Weight loss - (76 reports)
- Dyskinesia - (75 reports)
- Abnormal behavior - (74 reports)
- Fatigue - (72 reports)
All Aggression symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Aggression?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Aggression (59 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I am a mum for ASD child 8 years and recently I try strattera for him and he developed aggression
- Hi. I have recently changed my anti-depressant from Serdep to Brintellix and feel awful. My doctor recommended that I start on 5mg a day for 2 weeks an then increase the dose to 10mg thereafter. I have 2 young children and work full time. I am battling to cope with being very moody and...
- About 9 months ago my 7 year old started having violent meltdowns over everything. I recently learned that Zyrtec might be the culprit. Since taking him off it he has progressively improved.
- Hi, I am a parent of a 12 year old boy who has recently started taking Clozapine.
- Rage, aggression, lability since starting metformin
More posts for: Aggression
- Will you have Renal Failure Acute with Pimples?
- Will you have Vertigo with Urocit-K?
- Will you have Thrombocytopenia with Lamotrigine?
- Will you have Paget'S Disease Of Bone with Uti?
- Will you have Weight Loss - Unintentional with Psvt?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Pimples and Renal Failure Acute?
- Support group for people who take Urocit-K and have Vertigo?
- Support group for people who take Lamotrigine and have Thrombocytopenia?
- Support group for people who have Uti and Paget'S Disease Of Bone?
- Support group for people who have Psvt and Weight Loss - Unintentional?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.