Alcoholism: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Alcoholism: problems with alcohol.
We study 25,352 people who have Alcoholism. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Alcoholism
- Medications that treat Alcoholism and their effectiveness
- 1,831 drugs that are associated with Alcoholism
- 1,303 conditions that are associated with Alcoholism
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Alcoholism:
- Alcoholism in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Alcoholism in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Alcoholism in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Alcoholism treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Alcoholism:
- Vivitrol: 2,330 reports
- Alcohol: 724 reports
- Oxycontin: 507 reports
- Seroquel: 459 reports
- Xanax: 358 reports
- Zoloft: 353 reports
- Loraz: 346 reports
- Lorazepam: 346 reports
- Effexor: 340 reports
- Diazepam: 340 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Alcoholism:
- Alcoholism (1,831 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Alcoholism:
All the conditions that are associated with Alcoholism:
- Alcoholism (1,303 conditions)
Browse all Alcoholism symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atenolol And Chlorthalidone vs. Lorazepam - 2 seconds ago
- Bisoprolol Fumarate vs. Atenolol And Chlorthalidone - 4 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Tremor - 7 seconds ago
- Atenolol And Chlorthalidone vs. Minipress - 8 seconds ago
- Atenolol And Chlorthalidone vs. Prinzide - 8 seconds ago
- Fosinopril Sodium vs. Atenolol And Chlorthalidone - 11 seconds ago
- Atenolol And Chlorthalidone vs. Tenormin - 18 seconds ago
- Microzide vs. Atenolol And Chlorthalidone - 21 seconds ago
- Atenolol And Chlorthalidone vs. Potassium Chloride 20Meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container - 23 seconds ago
- Keflex and Rectal Haemorrhage - 23 seconds ago