Alcoholism: 11,482 reports
Alcoholism: Problems with alcohol
Number of reports submitted per year:
Alcoholism treatments and how effective are they?
- Naltrexone hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Alcoholism
Conditions that could cause Alcoholism
Most common Alcoholism symptoms
- Injection site reaction - (244 reports)
- Injection site pain - (200 reports)
- Nausea aggravated - (190 reports)
- Nausea - (190 reports)
- Confusional state - (161 reports)
- Dizziness - (146 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (145 reports)
- Fatigue - (142 reports)
- Drowsiness - (122 reports)
- Malaise - (121 reports)
All Alcoholism symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Alcoholism?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Alcoholism (28 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- HELLO: I USE ALCOHOL IN MODERATION. SOMETIMES I HAVE LOWER BACK PAIN AND TAKE MELOXICAM (7.5 MG) WHICH HELPS ALLEVIATE THE BACK PAIN. IS THE ABOVE COMBINATION SAFE TO USE EVERY NOW AND THEN? ALL COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
- I am lost. I was diagnosed with narcolepsy and I seem to have developed a drinking problem.
- I have been self medicating with alcohol for well over a decade, anywhere from a pint to a handle daily, with a few painful periods of sobriety interspersed. Just took my first small dose of trintellix. Any advice or experiences would be appreciated. Thanks.
- I have suffered from chronic alcoholism since 2001. In the winter of 2015, I woke up one day with a burning mouth and inflamed tongue. The ENT specialist who treated the condition gave up on me and decided that I damaged my tongue from alcohol and told me to go on Amnitriptiline. I then went...
- I'm 36 and trying to over come two things in my life. I'm exhausted all the time but try hand as I have children. Who are my world
- I am new to this site.
- Starting binge drinking on Effexor. Now an alcoholic who practices abstinence.
- Hello. I am Matthew and I'm an alcoholic.
More posts for: Alcoholism
- Will you have Platelet Count Increased with Farxiga?
- Lotemax and Clonidine drug interaction
- Will you have Keloids with Pcos?
- Will you have Memory Impairment with Pioglitazone Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Impotence And Age with Atacand?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Farxiga and have Platelet Count Increased?
- Support group for people who take Lotemax and Clonidine
- Support group for people who have Pcos and Keloids?
- Support group for people who take Pioglitazone Hydrochloride and have Memory Impairment?
- Support group for people who take Atacand and have Impotence And Age?
Recent Care Guides
- The kid (monthly rate: $1.00)
- Belindarn (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Marylou wittenborn (monthly rate: $100.00)
- Ledgekay (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Akp (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.