Altitude sickness: 72 reports
Acute mountain sickness (Altitude sickness): Body's reaction to a lack of oxygen
Number of reports submitted per year:
Altitude sickness treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Altitude sickness
Conditions that could cause Altitude sickness
All Altitude sickness symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Altitude sickness? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- I have polycythemia vera and wondering if anyone uses turkey tail or herbal supplements to treate it
- Hi, I am Jessie. I am temporarily staying in the mountains, I am at about 9,000 ft above sea level. I am originally from the coast, 100 ft above sea level. I am having nightmares and problems sleeping since I have been here. It's only for a week, but they are very very rough nightmares, like I...
- HI My name is Maria and I was diagnosed with scoliosis in 1968. I have lived with it and it hasn't really ever caused me any problem, with one exception. That is why I am submitting this question. About 22 years ago my husband and I decided to take our daughters on a ski trip- we went to...
- I was diagnosed with elevated BP after i had an AMS incident, but was wondering if taking more than my daily dose of 50mg per day, when in higher altitudes for extended periods of time helps?
More posts for: Altitude sickness
- Will you have Flu with Abacavir Sulfate?
- Will you have Peripheral Neuropathy with Lopurin?
- Will you have Wallenberg Syndrome with Zoonotic Infections?
- Will you have Feeling Hot with Truvada?
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Echinacea?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Abacavir Sulfate and have Flu?
- Support group for people who take Lopurin and have Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Support group for people who have Zoonotic Infections and Wallenberg Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Truvada and have Feeling Hot?
- Support group for people who take Echinacea and have Diarrhoea?
- What to expect when you take Abacavir Sulfate and have Flu?
- What to expect when you take Lopurin and have Peripheral Neuropathy?
- What to expect when you have Zoonotic Infections and Wallenberg Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Truvada and have Feeling Hot?
- What to expect when you take Echinacea and have Diarrhoea?
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Gleevec, Probiotics
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Botox Cosmetic
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Paroxetine
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Lidocaine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Irbesartan
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Dulcolax, Unisom
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.