Amblyopia: 462 reports
Amblyopia: Lazy eye
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Amblyopia
Conditions that could cause Amblyopia
Most common Amblyopia symptoms
- Hyperlipidaemia - (2 reports)
- Arthritis - (2 reports)
- Subretinal fibrosis - (2 reports)
- Stroke - (2 reports)
- High blood pressure - (2 reports)
- Cardiac disorder - (2 reports)
- Retinal neovascularisation - (2 reports)
- Retinal disorder - (2 reports)
- Vision blurred - (2 reports)
- Detachment of retinal pigment epithelium - (2 reports)
All Amblyopia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Amblyopia?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Amblyopia (18 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hello. I found you googling to see if there's any connection with Lazy Eye and MCTD. I am 56 and was diagnosed with mild lazy eye about 9 years ago after I started having double vision. Prisms in my glasses correct it, no more problem. In May was diagnosed with MCTD and as I learn more about it...
- I am a researcher interested in amblyopia treatments
- So upset
- Just noticed that I have a hideous lazy eye which has developed since abusing ketamine. This makes me low self esteem plumit into oblivion, does anyone know if this eventually goes?! Fucking disgusting drug
- Just wondering what is best way to get treated
More posts for: Amblyopia
- What to expect when you take Warfarin Sodium and have Femoral Pulse Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Carvedilol and have Shortness Of Breath?
- Will you have Osteomyelitis with Ativan?
- Will you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease with Tylenol?
- Will you have Mi with Nyquil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ativan and have Osteomyelitis?
- Support group for people who take Tylenol and have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease?
- Support group for people who take Nyquil and have Mi?
- Support group for people who take Efudex and have The Flu?
- Support group for people who take Nimbex and have Rashes?
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.