Amimia: 91 reports
Amimia: Loss of the ability or power of expression while using signs or gestures
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Amimia
Conditions that could cause Amimia
All Amimia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Amimia?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Accident with Flexeril?
- Will you have Glucose Test with Zovirax?
- Estrostep 21 and Tarceva drug interaction
- Will you have Dm with Zovirax?
- Will you have Diabetes Mellitus Management with Zovirax?
- Will you have Diabetes Mellitus with Zovirax?
- Will you have Diabetes with Zovirax?
- Will you have Demerol Overdose with Trileptal?
- Will you have Lactose Intolerance with Social Phobia?
- Will you have Milk Intolerance with Social Phobia?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.