Anaphylaxis: 51,450 reports
Anaphylaxis: Serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Anaphylaxis treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Anaphylaxis
Conditions that could cause Anaphylaxis
Most common Anaphylaxis symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (341 reports)
- Device failure - (295 reports)
- Headache - (181 reports)
- Nausea - (138 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (127 reports)
- Fatigue - (110 reports)
- Rashes - (107 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (100 reports)
- Fever - (98 reports)
- Chest pain - (93 reports)
All Anaphylaxis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Azkur D, Yoldas T, Toyran M, Kocabas CN, "A pediatric case of anaphylaxis due to octreotide", Asian Pacific journal of allergy and immunology, 2011 Dec .
- Anđelić N, Erdeljan S, Popović R, Božić T, "Anaphylaxis on graft reperfusion during orthotopic liver transplantation: A case study", Srpski arhiv za celokupno lekarstvo, 2012 Jan .
- Thangakunam B, Christopher DJ, Mathews V, Srivastava A, "Mesenchymal stromal stem cell therapy in advanced interstitial lung disease-Anaphylaxis and short-term follow-up", Lung India: official organ of Indian Chest Society, 2015 Jan .
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Dysglobulinaemia with Velcade? - a second ago
- Will you have Paraesthesia Of Genital Male with Dysaesthesia? - a second ago
- Will you have Toxoplasmosis with Tysabri? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Trauma - Inner Ear with Clonidine? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Injury - Inner Ear with Clonidine? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 41 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Clonidine, Lorazepam, Gabapentin, Synthroid, Carvedilol - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.