Anaphylaxis: 44,957 reports
Anaphylaxis: Serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death
Number of reports submitted per year:
Anaphylaxis treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Anaphylaxis
Conditions that could cause Anaphylaxis
Most common Anaphylaxis symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (221 reports)
- Device failure - (177 reports)
- Headache - (164 reports)
- Nausea - (114 reports)
- Fatigue - (103 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (99 reports)
- Rashes - (89 reports)
- Fever - (82 reports)
- Chest pain - (80 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (78 reports)
All Anaphylaxis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Azkur D, Yoldas T, Toyran M, Kocabas CN, "A pediatric case of anaphylaxis due to octreotide", Asian Pacific journal of allergy and immunology, 2011 Dec .
- Anđelić N, Erdeljan S, Popović R, Božić T, "Anaphylaxis on graft reperfusion during orthotopic liver transplantation: A case study", Srpski arhiv za celokupno lekarstvo, 2012 Jan .
- Thangakunam B, Christopher DJ, Mathews V, Srivastava A, "Mesenchymal stromal stem cell therapy in advanced interstitial lung disease-Anaphylaxis and short-term follow-up", Lung India: official organ of Indian Chest Society, 2015 Jan .
Do you have Anaphylaxis? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Anaphylaxis (76 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi I’m N’ke.
- Hi, I took this drug for the first time late Monday morning. Within a few hours I was being violently sick and had serious diahorrea. I was laying on the bathroom floor as I couldn't sit or stand as I was so weak. Bloody pressure dropped and wouldn't come back up, even when laying down flat....
- I have had 3 incidents of anaphylaxis within 1 year, , the worst case was 1-2 hours a violent stomach virus with vomiting and diarrhea.
- Hi. I’m new to the group. I was diagnosed with MCTD in September 2014, although I’ve had joint pain and muscle weakness since my late teens. Blood test show elevated ANA, low vitamin D, And RNP. Throughout this, I’ve become allergic to almost all antibiotics with Macrobid sending me to the ICU...
- I had to stop copaxone after having five anaphylactic shock hat put me in the ER around ten years ago. Since then I went on Tysabri which gave me the first sign of PML so I stopped it. I went on to Tecfedera and then Ocrevus which both dropped my lyphocyte count. I have had MS for 32 years and I...
More posts for: Anaphylaxis
- Will you have Costochondritis with Glutamine?
- Will you have Sepsis with Nuedexta?
- Will you have Lacrimal Disorder with Tabes Dorsalis?
- Will you have Sepsis with Cotazym?
- Will you have Head Banging with Abilify?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Glutamine and have Costochondritis?
- Support group for people who take Nuedexta and have Sepsis?
- Support group for people who have Tabes Dorsalis and Lacrimal Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Cotazym and have Sepsis?
- Support group for people who take Abilify and have Head Banging?
- What to expect when you take Glutamine and have Costochondritis?
- What to expect when you take Nuedexta and have Sepsis?
- What to expect when you have Tabes Dorsalis and Lacrimal Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Cotazym and have Sepsis?
- What to expect when you take Abilify and have Head Banging?
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Lisinopril
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Triamcinolone
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Doxycycline
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate, Melatonin, Risperidone, Benztropine Mesylate, Seroquel Xr
- Drug comparison of Effexor, Wellbutrin Xl for a 9 year old boy
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.