Anger: 24,188 reports
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Anger treatments and how effective are they?
- Wellbutrin xl
- Citalopram hydrobromide
- Fluoxetine hydrochloride
- Lithium carbonate
Drugs that could cause Anger
Conditions that could cause Anger
Most common Anger symptoms
- Gynaecomastia - (195 reports)
- Abnormal weight gain - (109 reports)
- Weight increased - (97 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (69 reports)
- Weight abnormal - (53 reports)
- Weight loss - (53 reports)
- Insomnia - (52 reports)
- Fatigue - (49 reports)
- Dizziness - (49 reports)
- Feeling abnormal - (44 reports)
All Anger symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Anger (137 members)
Can you answer these questions?
- Can anyone tell me how effective neurofeedback is for post concussion syndrome. Can it help executive functions? Can it help anger IED? Anyone know what does work ? Any help would be appreciated.
- Am i the only one with this problem? I have had a multitude of problems before taking this med (seizure depression migraine liver and kidney, but all were being managed) ive been started on lovastatin and the has been a noticed (by me and my family) an increase in anger and aggression, and the...
- I started taking Nuvigil 150mg 5 days ago to help with suspected yet un- diagnosed Narcolepsy. The first day I felt amazing yet my mood shifted slightly. I was happy alert and awake for the first time since I quit taking adderall two years ago. However as the days have gone on I find myself...
- so did anybody find a way to overcome the anger with Cymbalta yet? like adding another medicine to calm down? if not, tell me another antidepressant you chose that did not cause anger. I have been on Doxepin for a week now with no anger, just happy, but not sure if that will last, and I have...
More questions for: Anger
You may be interested in these posts
- I have been taking Arimidex for 1 yr. at about 6 Mo I started feeling very angry. Something that would normally bother me a bit now makes me violently angry. My oncologist said that anger is not a well established side effect of this medication but I see many people with the same issue. I am...
- I didn't make the connection between Benedryl and my moods until a year ago or so, and I've been using it to treat my allergies for a long time. It's been very eye opening! Now, I actually make a point to tell my husband when I take it - which is less often. Now I try to avoid it if I can,...
- Hi I’m so glad to see this group exists. 😁 I had googled can imipramine cause rages and it said only to a few. I think I got the group’s whole dosage! I have just been carrying on, raging and cussing like nobody’s business to the point I need to get that T-shirt that says “I’m a...
- My life is a disaster from this drug. My husband turned my adult daughter against me and is using the audio tapes of me in divorce court. I was only in it 2 months for migraines. Please help me. I'm not a bad person, even very slow to anger when not on Topamax.
- Hi, I am 45 years old and have hypothyroidism and pituitary adenoma. I have been on synthroid for about 5 years. The Monday after Thanksgiving, I was diagnosed with the adenoma and began taking cabergoline. I am experiencing violent outbursts and have attacked my husband physically several times...
More posts for: Anger
- Will you have Quincke'S Disease with Aceon?
- Amlodipine Besylate and Paeonia Corallina drug interaction
- Will you have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged with Estazolam?
- Will you have Concussion with Ketorolac Tromethamine?
- How effective is Opana Er for Spinal Stenosis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Aceon and have Quincke'S Disease?
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine Besylate and Paeonia Corallina
- Support group for people who take Estazolam and have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged?
- Support group for people who take Ketorolac Tromethamine and have Concussion?
- What to expect when you take Aceon and have Quincke'S Disease?
- What to expect when you take Amlodipine Besylate and Paeonia Corallina
- What to expect when you take Estazolam and have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged?
- What to expect when you take Ketorolac Tromethamine and have Concussion?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.