Anger: 24,189 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Anger treatments and how effective are they?
- Citalopram hydrobromide
- Wellbutrin xl
- Fluoxetine hydrochloride
- Lithium carbonate
Drugs that could cause Anger
Conditions that could cause Anger
Most common Anger symptoms
- Gynaecomastia - (195 reports)
- Abnormal weight gain - (109 reports)
- Weight increased - (97 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (69 reports)
- Weight abnormal - (53 reports)
- Weight loss - (53 reports)
- Insomnia - (52 reports)
- Fatigue - (49 reports)
- Dizziness - (49 reports)
- Feeling abnormal - (44 reports)
All Anger symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Anger?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Anger (145 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I wasn’t angry frequently until I realize that when I started taking Zyrtec- my anger has increased. And today, it’s on a regular basis. I get angry every minute for many ridiculous things. It wasn’t like this before I started taking Zyrtec but this stuff works for my allergies but anger...
- I've been on 4 or 5 different meds for over 20 years for anger & irritability. I've been on Fetzima for about 2.5 years. Recently, I've noticed my symptoms return, after it worked well for quite a while. I'm 56 and have recently lost over 30 pounds. I'm wondering about some of the articles...
- I have symptoms I have read over most reports ..the most prevailing ones being : Fatique ,muscle pain ,very dark moods in which I need to be alone otherwise I become offensive and argumentative. I have persisting itchy "dry skin rushes " which become chronic if scratched .
- I had a severe rage reaction after taking BACTRIM for 2 weeks, twice per day. My wife called Law Enforcement and asked them to talk with me; I was having a medicinal reaction. They arrested me for battery; took me to jail and not hospital. I have had 2 brain surgeries and already struggled...
- I have been taking Arimidex for 1 yr. at about 6 Mo I started feeling very angry. Something that would normally bother me a bit now makes me violently angry. My oncologist said that anger is not a well established side effect of this medication but I see many people with the same issue. I am...
More posts for: Anger
- Will you have Yawning with Bactrim?
- How effective is Verelan for High Blood Pressure?
- How effective is Verelan for Hypertension?
- How effective is Verelan for Hbp?
- How effective is Verelan for Blood Pressure Increased?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Bactrim and have Yawning?
- Support group for people who have Pulmonary Embolus and Stones - Kidney?
- Support group for people who have Pulmonary Embolus and Renal Calculi?
- Support group for people who have Pulmonary Embolus and Nephrolithiasis?
- I am a mum for ASD child 8 years and recently I try strattera for him and he developed aggression
- Hello, My name is Carla. I'm a 70-yr.old woman, who had open heart, double by-pass surgery in...
- Bala Krishnan - Age 53-india - having Gerd_Anxity_rls (Want to Know what Med can be fit for...
- Hi I am the girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.