Anoxic encephalopathy: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Anoxic encephalopathy: brain damage due to lack of oxygen.
We study 1,293 people who have Anoxic encephalopathy. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Anoxic encephalopathy and their effectiveness
- 582 drugs that are associated with Anoxic encephalopathy
- 347 conditions that are associated with Anoxic encephalopathy
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Anoxic encephalopathy:
- Vioxx: 119 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Anoxic encephalopathy:
- Anoxic encephalopathy (582 drugs)
Browse all Anoxic encephalopathy symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Apriso and Dipentum drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Pramine and Ornade drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Phenytek and Depakote drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Cilostazol and Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Dexlansoprazole and Flexeril drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Stelara and Micardis drug interaction - a minute ago
- Sirolimus and Vasopressin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Estraderm and Pleural Effusion - a minute ago
- Nitrous Oxide W/ Oxygen and Haloperidol drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ozempic and Repaglinide drug interaction - a minute ago