Anticoagulant therapy: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 47,593 people who have Anticoagulant therapy. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Anticoagulant therapy
- Medications that treat Anticoagulant therapy and their effectiveness
- 211 drugs that are associated with Anticoagulant therapy
- 115 conditions that are associated with Anticoagulant therapy
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Anticoagulant therapy:
- Anticoagulant therapy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Anticoagulant therapy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Anticoagulant therapy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Anticoagulant therapy treatments and how effective are they?
Browse all Anticoagulant therapy symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Epivir and Diflucan drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Dermatitis Atopic - 11 seconds ago
- Compazine and Wellbutrin Xl drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Qvar 40 vs. Bricanyl - 20 seconds ago
- Diflucan and Proventil drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Olanzapine and Vitiligo - 30 seconds ago
- Morphine and Loratadine drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Phenergan and Diflucan drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Norditropin and Meningioma - 41 seconds ago
- Latuda and Seroquel drug interaction - 44 seconds ago