Application site swelling: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 4,901 people who have Application site swelling. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Application site swelling and their effectiveness
- 656 drugs that are associated with Application site swelling
- 459 conditions that are associated with Application site swelling
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Application site swelling:
- Picato: 873 reports
- Nicoderm cq: 614 reports
- Abreva: 244 reports
- Zecuity: 210 reports
- Daytrana: 192 reports
- Butrans: 141 reports
- Nicotine: 117 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Application site swelling:
- Application site swelling (656 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Application site swelling:
- Actinic keratosis: 619 reports
- Quit smoking: 316 reports
- Pain: 157 reports
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: 153 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Application site swelling:
- Application site swelling (459 conditions)
Browse all Application site swelling symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zoloft and Gingival Infection - 15 seconds ago
- Euthyrox and Plendil drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate and Diltiazem Hydrochloride drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab and Epipen drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Brimonidine and Cetamide drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Kaletra and Immunodeficiency - a minute ago
- Eszopiclone and Daypro drug interaction - a minute ago
- Gemfibrozil and Constipation - a minute ago
- Loraz and Mevacor drug interaction - a minute ago
- Acetic Acid and Chlorhexidine Gluconate drug interaction - 2 minutes ago