Atrial fibrillation/flutter: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Atrial fibrillation/flutter: atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles.
We study 320,115 people who have Atrial fibrillation/flutter. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Atrial fibrillation/flutter
- Medications that treat Atrial fibrillation/flutter and their effectiveness
- 3,612 drugs that are associated with Atrial fibrillation/flutter
- 3,422 conditions that are associated with Atrial fibrillation/flutter
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Atrial fibrillation/flutter:
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Atrial fibrillation/flutter treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Atrial fibrillation/flutter:
All the drugs that are associated with Atrial fibrillation/flutter:
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (3,612 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Atrial fibrillation/flutter:
All the conditions that are associated with Atrial fibrillation/flutter:
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (3,422 conditions)
Browse all Atrial fibrillation/flutter symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cytarabine and Traumatic Haematoma - a second ago
- Calcium Phosphate and Broken Bone - 3 seconds ago
- Movement Disorder and Hypotension - 5 seconds ago
- Cialis and Musculoskeletal Pain - 6 seconds ago
- Phenytoin Sodium and Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased - 6 seconds ago
- Lamisil and Food Poisoning - 6 seconds ago
- Ceftin and Zantac 150 drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Progesterone and Posture Abnormal - 10 seconds ago
- Evista and Burkitt Lymphoma - 15 seconds ago
- Sertraline and Levothyroxine Sodium drug interaction - 29 seconds ago