Auricular swelling: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Auricular swelling: swelling in the ear.
We study 933 people who have Auricular swelling. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Auricular swelling
- Medications that treat Auricular swelling and their effectiveness
- 570 drugs that are associated with Auricular swelling
- 329 conditions that are associated with Auricular swelling
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Auricular swelling:
- Auricular swelling in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Auricular swelling in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Auricular swelling in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Auricular swelling symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ibu and Tongue Eruption - 18 seconds ago
- Coq10 and Application Site Discomfort - 21 seconds ago
- Fentanyl Citrate and Stable Angina - 42 seconds ago
- Ziprasidone Hydrochloride and Female Sexual Dysfunction - 54 seconds ago
- Symbicort and Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 drug interaction - a minute ago
- Trusopt and Depressed Level Of Consciousness - a minute ago
- Photosensitivity Reaction and drugs of ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium - a minute ago
- Calcipotriene and Metformin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Prandin and Memory Loss - a minute ago
- Latuda and Sertraline drug interaction - a minute ago