Bacillus anthracis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Bacillus anthracis
- Medications that treat Bacillus anthracis and their effectiveness
- Drugs that are associated with Bacillus anthracis
- Conditions that are associated with Bacillus anthracis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Humerus Fracture and drugs of ingredients of acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine - 15 seconds ago
- Calcium Carbonate and Adrenal Insufficiency - 16 seconds ago
- Indomethacin and Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased - 24 seconds ago
- Lamotrigine and Cerebral Palsy - 29 seconds ago
- Ulcerative Colitis and Anaemia Folate Deficiency - 30 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Upper Respiratory Tract Infection - 33 seconds ago
- Casodex and Hearing Loss - 33 seconds ago
- Crestor and Parapsoriasis - 36 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin Xl and Heart Rate Increased - 42 seconds ago
- Abreva vs. Advil Cold And Sinus - 49 seconds ago