Back pain: 223,056 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Back pain treatments and how effective are they?
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- Tramadol hydrochloride
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen
- Methadone hydrochloride
- Darvocet-n 100
- Opana er
- Vicodin es
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride
- Ms contin
- Morphine sulfate
- Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3
- Diclofenac sodium
- Naproxen sodium
- Tizanidine hydrochloride
- Hydrocodone compound
- Oxycodone hydrochloride
- Hydromorphone hydrochloride
- Vicodin hp
- Oxycodone 5/apap 500
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- Diclofenac potassium
- Tylenol w/ codeine no. 4
- Darvocet a500
- Buprenorphine hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Back pain
Conditions that could cause Back pain
Most common Back pain symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (6,194 reports)
- Nausea aggravated - (3,904 reports)
- Nausea - (3,500 reports)
- Back pain aggravated - (3,453 reports)
- Vertigo aggravated - (3,291 reports)
- Dizziness aggravated - (3,291 reports)
- Dizziness - (3,291 reports)
- Pain - (3,261 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (3,261 reports)
- Headache - (2,641 reports)
All Back pain symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Back pain?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Back Pain (400 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I have a stimulator in my back but pain like hell
- My husband has been on Jardiance for about 2 weeks, he is having bad lower back pain. How concerned should we be? Will this ease once his body adjust to Jardiance? Will drinking more water help to ease the back pain?
- I’ve been taking Lisinoprilmforvover 12 years. I’m 74 and have excruciating lower back pain. I can hardly stand for more than 10 mins due to the pain. I will keep the group posted. Seeing back specialist tomorrow and my PCP next week.
- My back pain is between my shoulders and I’ve been assuming it was related to bloating and gas after meals. Everybody talk about lower pain pain with Repatha. Anyone have my symptoms?
- 67 yrs. old prostatectomy at 60 yrs. recurrent PC 2 mo.ago started Eligard 1mo. ago back pain and swelling feet and legs.
More posts for: Back pain
- Will you have Temporal Memory Loss with Paragard T 380A?
- Will you have Sudden Memory Loss with Paragard T 380A?
- Will you have Sudden Forgetfulness with Paragard T 380A?
- Will you have Short-Term Memory Loss with Paragard T 380A?
- Will you have Memory Impairment with Paragard T 380A?
- Will you have Memory Aids with Paragard T 380A?
- Will you have Loss Of Memory with Paragard T 380A?
- Will you have Long-Term Memory Loss with Paragard T 380A?
- Will you have Impaired Memory with Paragard T 380A?
- Will you have Forgetfulness with Paragard T 380A?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.