Brain herniation: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Brain herniation: brain herniation is a potentially deadly side effect of very high intracranial pressure that occurs when a part of the brain is squeezed across structures within the skull.
We study 3,395 people who have Brain herniation. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Brain herniation
- Medications that treat Brain herniation and their effectiveness
- 1,280 drugs that are associated with Brain herniation
- 893 conditions that are associated with Brain herniation
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Brain herniation:
- Brain herniation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Brain herniation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Brain herniation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Brain herniation:
- Heparin: 205 reports
- Prednisone: 190 reports
- Aspirin: 180 reports
- Methotrexate: 163 reports
- Acetaminophen: 125 reports
- Furosemide: 111 reports
- Xarelto: 102 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Brain herniation:
- Brain herniation (1,280 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Brain herniation:
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 248 reports
- Stroke: 119 reports
- High blood pressure: 106 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Brain herniation:
- Brain herniation (893 conditions)
Browse all Brain herniation symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Renal Failure Chronic and drugs of ingredients of isosorbide mononitrate - now
- Periactin and Maxair drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Exemestane and Stools - Watery - 17 seconds ago
- Exemestane and Diarrhea - 17 seconds ago
- Vfend and Pneumonia - 18 seconds ago
- Gravol and Electrocardiogram Pr Prolongation - 19 seconds ago
- Actinic Keratosis and drugs of ingredients of bisacodyl - 19 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Hypercholesterolaemia Aggravated - 21 seconds ago
- Plavix and Coronary Artery Occlusion - 21 seconds ago
- Diabetes and Hypercholesterolaemia Aggravated - 27 seconds ago