Calciphylaxis: 1,004 reports
Calciphylaxis: Is a syndrome with vascular calcium accumulation
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Calciphylaxis
Conditions that could cause Calciphylaxis
Most common Calciphylaxis symptoms
- Nausea - (6 reports)
- Cellulitis - (5 reports)
- Metabolic acidosis - (5 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (4 reports)
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter - (3 reports)
- Hypotension - (3 reports)
- Weakness - (3 reports)
- Disease progression - (3 reports)
- Drug level increased - (2 reports)
- Heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding - (2 reports)
All Calciphylaxis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Calciphylaxis?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Calciphylaxis (7 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi, My husband has Calciphylaxis for 6 months now ad it SUCKS!!! The pain is unbearable and quality of life is non existent:(. Watching someone you love go through this is...
- Hello my mom had calciphylaxis
More posts for: Calciphylaxis
- Will you have Tooth Abscess with Vancomycin Hcl?
- Will you have Hypersomnia with Otezla?
- Will you have Upper Respiratory Tract Infection with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- Will you have Biliary Disease with Olanzapine?
- Will you have Low Egfr with Schizophrenia?
- Will you have Simple Partial Seizures with Requip?
- Will you have Aortic Stenosis with Ranolazine?
- Will you have Neutrophil Percentage Abnormal with Protonix?
- Spironolactone and Sprycel drug interaction
- Ropivacaine Hydrochloride and Atropine drug interaction
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.