Calculus prostatic: 37 reports
Calculus prostatic: Stone in prostate
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Calculus prostatic
Conditions that could cause Calculus prostatic
All Calculus prostatic symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Calculus prostatic? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Breath Odor with Nolvadex?
- Will you have Halitosis with Nolvadex?
- Will you have Bad Breath with Nolvadex?
- Will you have Breath Odour with Nolvadex?
- Valtrex and Ignatia Amara drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Nolvadex and have Breath Odor?
- Support group for people who take Nolvadex and have Halitosis?
- Support group for people who take Nolvadex and have Bad Breath?
- Support group for people who take Nolvadex and have Breath Odour?
- Support group for people who take Valtrex and Ignatia Amara
- What to expect when you take Nolvadex and have Breath Odor?
- What to expect when you take Nolvadex and have Halitosis?
- What to expect when you take Nolvadex and have Bad Breath?
- What to expect when you take Nolvadex and have Breath Odour?
- What to expect when you take Valtrex and Ignatia Amara
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.