Calculus prostatic: 42 reports
Calculus prostatic: Stone in prostate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Calculus prostatic
Conditions that could cause Calculus prostatic
All Calculus prostatic symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Electrolyte Imbalance with Multiple Sclerosis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Kidney Stones with Tobrex? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Calculi with Tobrex? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Nephrolithiasis with Tobrex? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Stones - Kidney with Tobrex? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Effexor Xr, Yaz for a 30 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Latanoprost - an hour ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Zyprexa, Depakote - an hour ago
- Prediction of Diovan, Nexium for a 61 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Flecainide Acetate, Eliquis, Cardizem - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.