Carcinoid syndrome: 4,005 reports
Carcinoid syndrome: Syndrome includes flushing and diarrhoea, and, less frequently, heart failure and bronchoconstriction
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Carcinoid syndrome treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Carcinoid syndrome
Conditions that could cause Carcinoid syndrome
Most common Carcinoid syndrome symptoms
- Diarrhea - (713 reports)
- Fatigue - (332 reports)
- Nausea - (320 reports)
- Death - (257 reports)
- Skin blushing/flushing - (224 reports)
- Dizziness - (218 reports)
- Malaise - (208 reports)
- Headache - (198 reports)
- Weight decreased - (197 reports)
- Weakness - (191 reports)
All Carcinoid syndrome symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Carcinoid syndrome
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Prolonged Labor with Plavix? - now
- Will you have Alpha Globulin Increased with Abacavir Sulfate And Lamivudine? - a second ago
- Will you have Waldenstrom'S Macroglobulinaemia Refractory with Finasteride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Kanamycin - Serum with Lamotrigine? - 3 seconds ago
- Provera and Idamycin Pfs drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Atarax Overdose with Chloromyxin? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control with Cipro? - 8 seconds ago
- Effexor and Pentasa drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Glucose Increased with Iga Nephropathy? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Failure Acute with Oxycodone And Acetaminophen? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Vyvanse, Prednisone - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Trileptal, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel, Strattera - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Sotret - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Humira, Lorazepam, Tramadol, Marijuana - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Celexa, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Alendronic Acid, Rabeprazole Sodium, Zyrtec, Symbicort, Dutasteride, Meloxicam for a 75 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Miralax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Gaviscon, Atorvastatin Calcium - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.