Cataract: 30,330 reports
Cataract: Clouding of the lens inside the eye
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Cataract
Conditions that could cause Cataract
Most common Cataract symptoms
- High blood pressure - (47 reports)
- Glaucoma - (39 reports)
- Fatigue - (39 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (38 reports)
- Weakness - (33 reports)
- Pneumonia - (33 reports)
- Vision blurred - (33 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (31 reports)
- Eye irritation - (31 reports)
- Dizziness - (30 reports)
All Cataract symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dsouza MC, "Could risperidone have caused the cataract?: A case report and review of literature", Journal of Research in Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, 2015 Jan .
- Dsouza MC, "COULD RISPERIDONE HAVE CAUSED THE CATARACT", JRPBS, 2015 Jan .
- Lin SY, Lin CL, Ju SW, Wang IK, Lin CC, Lin CH, Hsu WH, Liang JA, "Increasing risk of cataract in HCV patients receiving anti-HCV therapy: A nationwide cohort study", PloS one, 2017 Mar .
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Cataract?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Cataract (97 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Elise Clippinger, 56, have taken Anastrozole for almost 3 years and Tamoxifen for 1 year. I have recently been diagnosed with a cataract in my right eye, which appeared within a 6 month time.
- Hi i'm cora😃 happy to join u
- I'm 48 and have cataracts in both eyes. My eye doctor is shocked I take advair but not regularly, maybe 1 month out of the year. Im not sure how this happened.
- Hello - I've just been told I'm starting to get cataracts and am wondering if Symbicort could be implicated. Has anyone tried stopping Symbicort? Celia Brayfield
- I have started getting cataracts since I began Zioptan approximately 2 yrs ago. I have low tension glaucoma and Stage 2 cataracts. At this rate I will need cataract surgery in the near future. But I am wondering if using Zioptan is really worth it. I feel that those with low tension are barking...
More posts for: Cataract
- Percocet and Stelara drug interaction
- Will you have Dry Eye with Tegretol?
- Will you have Sudden Death with Krill?
- Will you have Diabetes - Type 1 with Donepezil?
- Will you have Dysthymia with Macrobid?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Percocet and Stelara
- Support group for people who take Tegretol and have Dry Eye?
- Support group for people who take Krill and have Sudden Death?
- Support group for people who take Donepezil and have Diabetes - Type 1?
- Support group for people who take Macrobid and have Dysthymia?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.