Cataract: 35,753 reports
Cataract: Clouding of the lens inside the eye
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Cataract
Conditions that could cause Cataract
Most common Cataract symptoms
- High blood pressure - (57 reports)
- Glaucoma - (47 reports)
- Pneumonia - (46 reports)
- Fatigue - (46 reports)
- Vision blurred - (45 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (38 reports)
- Weakness - (38 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (37 reports)
- Dizziness - (37 reports)
- Eye irritation - (37 reports)
All Cataract symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dsouza MC, "Could risperidone have caused the cataract?: A case report and review of literature", Journal of Research in Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, 2015 Jan .
- Dsouza MC, "COULD RISPERIDONE HAVE CAUSED THE CATARACT", JRPBS, 2015 Jan .
- Lin SY, Lin CL, Ju SW, Wang IK, Lin CC, Lin CH, Hsu WH, Liang JA, "Increasing risk of cataract in HCV patients receiving anti-HCV therapy: A nationwide cohort study", PloS one, 2017 Mar .
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Suicide Attempt with Compazine? - a second ago
- Will you have Factor Ix Inhibition with Doxepin Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ubiquinone Decreased with Zinc Sulfate? - 2 seconds ago
- Claritin and Xerese drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ocd with Ativan? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 14 year old girl who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Singulair, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Flovent, Latuda - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Adderall 10, Adderall 30, Kariva - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Prozac, Enskyce - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Mobic, Meloxicam - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Mobic - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.