Chest pain: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 325,650 people who have Chest pain. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Chest pain
- Medications that treat Chest pain and their effectiveness
- 4,832 drugs that are associated with Chest pain
- 4,682 conditions that are associated with Chest pain
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Chest pain:
- Chest pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Chest pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Chest pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Chest pain treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Chest pain:
- Aspirin: 17,787 reports
- Prednisone: 17,036 reports
- Vioxx: 11,792 reports
- Omeprazole: 8,948 reports
- Metformin: 8,906 reports
- Lipitor: 8,725 reports
- Methotrexate: 8,722 reports
- Humira: 8,677 reports
- Lisinopril: 8,539 reports
- Synthroid: 8,443 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Chest pain:
- Chest pain (4,832 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Chest pain:
- High blood pressure: 15,249 reports
- Asthma: 13,835 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 13,819 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 12,065 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 9,982 reports
- Pain: 9,333 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Chest pain:
- Chest pain (4,682 conditions)
Browse all Chest pain symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pang, T., & Gudi, A., "Chest pain following the use of fluvoxamine in depression", Proceedings of Singapore Healthcare, 2018 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rivaroxaban and Impaired Healing - 7 seconds ago
- Dapagliflozin and Acarbose drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Xigduo Xr and Joint Stiffness - 22 seconds ago
- Opdivo and Urinary Hesitation - 33 seconds ago
- Lotrel and Restless Leg Syndrome - 37 seconds ago
- Herpes Zoster and Cushing'S Syndrome - 46 seconds ago
- Claritin and Embolism Venous - 52 seconds ago
- Clindamycin Hydrochloride and Salivary Gland Enlargement - 52 seconds ago
- Biaxin and Drug Withdrawal Syndrome - a minute ago
- Suboxone and Bone Lesion - a minute ago