Chronic pain: 1,097 reports
Chronic pain: Long lasting pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Chronic pain treatments and how effective are they?
- Methadone hydrochloride
- Morphine sulfate
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride
- Ms contin
- Tramadol hydrochloride
- Oxycodone hydrochloride
- Opana er
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen
- Hydromorphone hydrochloride
- Nucynta er
- Nortriptyline hydrochloride
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride
- Oxymorphone hydrochloride
- Tizanidine hydrochloride
- Duloxetine hydrochloride
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Drugs that could cause Chronic pain
Conditions that could cause Chronic pain
Most common Chronic pain symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (5 reports)
- Memory loss - (5 reports)
- Nausea aggravated - (5 reports)
- Nausea - (5 reports)
- Dizziness - (4 reports)
- Dizziness aggravated - (4 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (4 reports)
All Chronic pain symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Chronic pain?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Chronic Pain (77 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Recently diagnosed with Kidney CA, waiting to start treatment. Husband died this past December, experiencing depression and some mental cognition issues.
- Hey I'm Michelle, new here for support and information
- Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll...
- Suffer from chronic pain. Zopivlone reduces pain but make me sleepy. Any suggestion to counteract the sleepiness?
- All Americans know that our political system has been corrupt for over 25 years. This corruption goes much deeper into our personal lives than most people know. Obamacare was never to help the 17% of the population that did not have insurance. It was designed to increase the stocks owned by the...
More posts for: Chronic pain
- Will you have Blood In Stool with Gun Shot Wound?
- Celexa and Gyne-Lotrimin drug interaction
- Will you have Itchiness with Absorica?
- Will you have Loss Of Memory with Sandostatin Lar?
- Will you have Nerve Degeneration with Nsvt?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gun Shot Wound and Blood In Stool?
- Support group for people who take Celexa and Gyne-Lotrimin
- Support group for people who take Absorica and have Itchiness?
- Support group for people who take Sandostatin Lar and have Loss Of Memory?
- Support group for people who have Nsvt and Nerve Degeneration?
- I woke up with laryngitis which progressed to bronchitis. It took weeks for me to recover however...
- Hi. I’m a 33 year old woman and recently started taking singulair for allergies under my doctors...
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.