Comedones: 66 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Comedones treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Comedones
Conditions that could cause Comedones
All Comedones symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Comedones?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Comedones (12 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- After 5 days of taking Prozac I started getting little bumps that look like little light colored bubbles kind of like mini warts some where bigger then others on the underside of my upper arms. and my face broke out it little pockets of oil the day after my chin was so dry it was cracked......
- How do I get rid of these red skin bumps? I was told palm oil in soap created them and they are covering my legs.
- I started a low dose (10 mg) of methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis last week and noticed this week, after taking my second does, that my face is breaking out. Does anyone have any similar experiences? I also take 5 mg of folic acid daily. Thanks for any help you can offer up.
- Please...I need desperate help! Never had this bad of a break out of ance resulting in scars on my face. What do I do to stop the break out?
More posts for: Comedones
- Will you have Loss Of Vision with Tamiflu?
- Will you have Arrhythmias with Diclofenac Sodium?
- Will you have Homicidal Ideation with Xanax?
- Will you have Sleep Disorders with B12?
- Will you have Coughing Up Blood with Spironolactone?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tamiflu and have Loss Of Vision?
- Support group for people who take Diclofenac Sodium and have Arrhythmias?
- Support group for people who take Xanax and have Homicidal Ideation?
- Support group for people who take B12 and have Sleep Disorders?
- Support group for people who take Spironolactone and have Coughing Up Blood?
- Hi. My doctor suggested Turmeric with black pepper for my chronic pain. It works really well but...
- Hello, my name is Ernestina and I had a Core Decompression surgery 3 months ago and still dealing...
- Hi. I am Dave 67 year old caucasian male on Coumadin for more than 5 years because of 2 DVTs and 1...
- Hi, My name is Eileen, l have just started taking Eliquis, l am not happy with it as l have a...
- Hi I have been on citalopram 20 mg and mirtzapine 15 mg. for sleep for 1 month. Want to withdraw...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.