Costochondritis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Costochondritis: chest wall pain.
We study 2,535 people who have Costochondritis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Costochondritis
- Medications that treat Costochondritis and their effectiveness
- 950 drugs that are associated with Costochondritis
- 531 conditions that are associated with Costochondritis
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Costochondritis:
- Costochondritis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Costochondritis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Costochondritis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Costochondritis treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Costochondritis:
All the drugs that are associated with Costochondritis:
- Costochondritis (950 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Costochondritis:
- Osteoporosis: 178 reports
- Pain: 144 reports
- Pain exacerbated: 144 reports
- Pain management: 144 reports
- Pain relief by acupuncture: 144 reports
- Ra: 196 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 196 reports
Browse all Costochondritis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Trazodone Hydrochloride and Seroquel drug interaction - now
- Amlodipine and Application Site Erythema - 4 seconds ago
- Ddavp and Injury - 16 seconds ago
- Ranitidine and Theo-24 drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Vigamox and Zofran drug interaction - 17 seconds ago