Cough: 149,340 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Cough treatments and how effective are they?
- Mucinex dm
- Tussionex pennkinetic
- Prometh w/ dextromethorphan
- Promethazine hydrochloride and dextromethorphan hydrobromide
- Mucinex d
- Phenergan w/ codeine
- Albuterol sulfate
- Promethazine with codeine
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- Promethazine hydrochloride and codeine phosphate
- Dextromethorphan polistirex
- Tylenol w/ codeine
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and homatropine methylbromide
- Promethazine dm
- Doxylamine succinate
- Proair hfa
- Codeine, aspirin, apap formula no. 2
- Chlorpheniramine maleate
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride and promethazine hydrochloride
- Promethazine hydrochloride plain
- Promethazine w/ dextromethorphan
- Bromhexine hydrochloride
- Advair diskus 100/50
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride
- Promethazine hydrochloride and destromethorphan hydrobromide
- Promethazine w/ codeine
- Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- Sudafed 12 hour
- Terbutaline sulfate
- Prometh w/ codeine
- Advair diskus 250/50
- Codeine, aspirin, apap formula no. 4
- Ventolin hfa
- Vicks formula 44
- Pulmicort flexhaler
Drugs that could cause Cough
Conditions that could cause Cough
Most common Cough symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (1,753 reports)
- Cough aggravated - (1,369 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (960 reports)
- Pneumonia - (763 reports)
- Nausea - (660 reports)
- Diarrhea - (656 reports)
- Dizziness - (607 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (601 reports)
- Fever - (553 reports)
- Rashes - (509 reports)
All Cough symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Cough?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Cough (496 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- 5 injections so far and now I have a cough for around two weeks. Tired and napping every day which I never do!
- I have been coughing for about 8 years. I was put on Effexor X-RAY by my neurologist in 2008. My cough is intermittent throughout the day. Sometimes I throw up if I can’t cough it out. I also have headaches since I was 21.
- My LO has had a cough taking this med
- My cough developed about 3 months ago and I have been on effexor after a break for about 6 months. I didnt have this issue last time I took it. Not sure if it is the cause or if it is not.
- Taking Tasigna for 3 months. Have a tickling cough which requires me to clear my throat constantly. Anyone else experience this issue? If so what do you take that stop the cough? Thanks
More posts for: Cough
- What to expect when you take Caralluma and Tab-Profen
- Will you have Salmonella Enterocolitis with Pamelor?
- Will you have Eyelid Spasm with Lantus?
- How effective is Percocet for Pain In Extremity?
- What to expect when you take Rayaldee and Saiko
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Pamelor and have Salmonella Enterocolitis?
- Support group for people who take Lantus and have Eyelid Spasm?
- Support group for people who take Melatonin and have Reflux?
- Support group for people who take Lamotrigine and have Tremor?
- Support group for people who have Glaucoma and Radial Nerve Dysfunction?
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after...
- I have vitiligo since I was 9 years old, (now I am 36y) but I had only a few lesions, when I had my...
- Now I see why Dr now wants a stool sample so they can find blood and put me on some other...
- Do you take omepresole or nexium? They can cause sudo fibromyalgia! I changed to Protonix and my...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.