Cough: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 337,149 people who have Cough. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Cough
- Medications that treat Cough and their effectiveness
- 4,190 drugs that are associated with Cough
- 3,743 conditions that are associated with Cough
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Cough:
- Cough in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cough in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cough in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Cough treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Cough:
- Prednisone: 22,835 reports
- Methotrexate: 14,291 reports
- Enbrel: 14,161 reports
- Aspirin: 12,792 reports
- Humira: 12,752 reports
- Spiriva: 9,912 reports
- Symbicort: 9,475 reports
- Singulair: 9,131 reports
- Xolair: 8,667 reports
- Omeprazole: 8,433 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Cough:
- Cough (4,190 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Cough:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 24,445 reports
- Asthma: 22,949 reports
- High blood pressure: 14,377 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 9,370 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 8,387 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 7,525 reports
- Psoriasis: 6,869 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Cough:
- Cough (3,743 conditions)
Browse all Cough symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravated and Adjustment Disorder With Depressed Mood - 3 seconds ago
- Lucentis and Hypothermia - 3 seconds ago
- Ticagrelor and Enlarged Prostate - 5 seconds ago
- Apixaban and Escherichia Bacteraemia - 13 seconds ago
- Dehydration and drugs of ingredients of metolazone - 16 seconds ago
- Back Pain and Drug Abuse And Dependence - 17 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Skin Maceration - 23 seconds ago
- Halobetasol Propionate and Oropharyngeal Pain - 31 seconds ago
- Chest Pain and drugs of ingredients of deferasirox - 39 seconds ago
- Memory Loss and drugs of ingredients of sildenafil citrate - 41 seconds ago