Dead gut: 18 reports
Intestinal ischemia and infarction (Dead gut): Decreased supply of oxygenated blood to the intestines cause tissue cell death
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Dead gut
Conditions that could cause Dead gut
All Dead gut symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Dead gut
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Proptosis with Armodafinil? - now
- Will you have Macrostomia with Mexitil? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Tablet In Stool with Altace? - 7 seconds ago
- Afinitor and Milk Thistle drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Insomnia with Abraxane? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Wakefulness with Abraxane? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Macrocheilia with Delsym? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleeplessness with Abraxane? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleep Issues with Abraxane? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleeping Difficulty with Abraxane? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - 34 minutes ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Crestor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.