Decongestant: 38 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Decongestant treatments and how effective are they?
- Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride and promethazine hydrochloride
- Sudafed 12 hour
Drugs that could cause Decongestant
Conditions that could cause Decongestant
All Decongestant symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Decongestant
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Compare Blood Clots drugs:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Detachment Of Retinal Pigment Epithelium with Flaxseed? - now
- Will you have Semen Abnormal with Losartan? - a second ago
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter with B-Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate Monohydreate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Face Pain with Coartem? - 3 seconds ago
- Tagamet Hb 200 and Symbicort drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Swallowing Difficulty with Ulcerative Colitis? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Impaired Swallowing with Ulcerative Colitis? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Leukopenia Neonatal with Metoprolol Succinate? - 8 seconds ago
- Methamphetamine Hydrochloride and Acetaminophen drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Dysphagia with Ulcerative Colitis? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 85 year old man who takes Reclast - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Advair Diskus 250/50 - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Cosentyx, Azulfidine - an hour ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Synthroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Guaifenesin And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Prozac, Aldactone, Synthroid, Nexium, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Digoxin, Aspirin, Finasteride, Tamsulosin for a 89 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Spironolactone, Losartan Potassium, Amlodipine Besylate, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Losartan, Spironolactone, Amlodipine; Valsartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Hydrocortisone, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.