Deep venous thrombosis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Deep venous thrombosis: blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis.
We study 122,307 people who have Deep venous thrombosis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Deep venous thrombosis
- Medications that treat Deep venous thrombosis and their effectiveness
- 3,235 drugs that are associated with Deep venous thrombosis
- 2,695 conditions that are associated with Deep venous thrombosis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Deep venous thrombosis:
- Deep venous thrombosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Deep venous thrombosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Deep venous thrombosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Deep venous thrombosis treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Deep venous thrombosis:
All the drugs that are associated with Deep venous thrombosis:
- Deep venous thrombosis (3,235 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Deep venous thrombosis:
All the conditions that are associated with Deep venous thrombosis:
- Deep venous thrombosis (2,695 conditions)
Browse all Deep venous thrombosis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lamotrigine and Amoxicillin drug interaction - now
- Cipro and Xarelto drug interaction - a second ago
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride vs. Chlor-Trimeton - 3 seconds ago
- Dementia and drugs of ingredients of trifluoperazine hydrochloride - 8 seconds ago
- Methyldopa vs. Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide - 8 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Sertraline drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Klonopin and Ulcerative Colitis - 14 seconds ago
- How effective is Tramadol for Pain? - 17 seconds ago
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide and Spiriva drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Tacrolimus vs. Imuran - 21 seconds ago