Delirium: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Delirium: wild excitement.
We study 40,320 people who have Delirium. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Delirium and their effectiveness
- 2,851 drugs that are associated with Delirium
- 2,720 conditions that are associated with Delirium
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Delirium treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Delirium:
- Loraz: 1,935 reports
- Lorazepam: 1,693 reports
- Aspirin: 1,539 reports
- Morphine: 1,376 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,278 reports
- Prednisone: 1,193 reports
- Furosemide: 1,173 reports
- Gabapentin: 1,012 reports
- Acetaminophen: 1,000 reports
- Tramadol: 985 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Delirium:
- Delirium (2,851 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Delirium:
- Pain: 1,996 reports
- Depression: 1,827 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,600 reports
- Parkinson's disease: 1,218 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Delirium:
- Delirium (2,720 conditions)
Browse all Delirium symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lamotrigine and Kemadrin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Benzonatate and Emtricitabine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Advil Liqui-Gels and Spinal Compression Fracture - 7 seconds ago
- Celebrex and Facial Paresis - 15 seconds ago
- Imdur and Arthropathy - 17 seconds ago
- Glyburide and Joint Pain - 22 seconds ago
- Timolol and Asthma - 26 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Hypericum Perforatum drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Claritin-D drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Zolmitriptan and Cimzia drug interaction - 38 seconds ago