Delusion: 15,596 reports
Delusion: A false belief or opinion
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Delusion
Conditions that could cause Delusion
Most common Delusion symptoms
- Confusional state - (634 reports)
- Gait disturbance - (378 reports)
- Hallucinations - (230 reports)
- Dizziness - (202 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (172 reports)
- Parkinson's disease - (172 reports)
- Drowsiness - (123 reports)
- Agitation - (103 reports)
- Swallowing difficulty - (99 reports)
- Insomnia - (97 reports)
All Delusion symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Delusion?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Delusion (11 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My partner is experiencing delusion, was diagnosed with MM in Nov., and has been experiencing delusion. Please help me to help him.
- I would love support because I get confused in delusions.
- I have been diagnosed with Diabetes four years ago. I have been taking Metformin for it. I have recently been diagnosed with Mood Adjustment disorder because I have been hearing voices. Could these two be connected?
- My Dad has been on symbicort for several years. Has started to have hallucinations and some delusions. He is 86, but seemed fine until a month ago. Checking on possible medicines that he is on that could be contributing factors
- Hi my name is Jim and I have had pancreatitis the last four or five years. The first time I went to the hospital I had no pain just was delusional and felt like I was in a fog. Has anyone had this experience??
More posts for: Delusion
- Will you have Ovarian Cysts with Ogen?
- Will you have Physiologic Ovarian Cysts with Ogen?
- Will you have Functional Ovarian Cysts with Ogen?
- Will you have Ovarian Cyst with Ogen?
- Ultiva and Abelcet drug interaction
- Will you have Lacrimal Disorder with Valerian?
- Will you have Paget'S Disease with High Blood Pressure?
- Will you have Osteitis Deformans with High Blood Pressure?
- Will you have Chest Pain with Low Vitamin D Levels?
- Will you have Daytime Sleep Disorder with Acai Berry?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.