Delusion: 15,596 reports
Delusion: A false belief or opinion
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Delusion
Conditions that could cause Delusion
Most common Delusion symptoms
- Hallucinations - (1,271 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (656 reports)
- Confusional state - (634 reports)
- Drowsiness - (447 reports)
- Gait disturbance - (378 reports)
- Fall - (352 reports)
- Death - (291 reports)
- Fatigue - (288 reports)
- Agitation - (285 reports)
- Insomnia - (262 reports)
All Delusion symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Small Cell Lung Cancer Stage Unspecified with Duraclon? - a second ago
- Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride and Oxistat drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Psyllium and Truvada drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Malignant Melanoma Stage Iii with Tramadol? - 5 seconds ago
- Sulfasalazine and Sucralfate drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Imodium, Wellbutrin - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Ferrous Fumarate, Potassium, Calcium, Ketamine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Botox, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cialis, Gabapentin, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metoprolol Succinate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cialis, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Ibu - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.