Dermatitis atopic: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Dermatitis atopic: inflammatory, chronically relapsing, non-contagious and pruritic skin disorder.
We study 74,404 people who have Dermatitis atopic. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Dermatitis atopic
- Medications that treat Dermatitis atopic and their effectiveness
- 1,416 drugs that are associated with Dermatitis atopic
- 468 conditions that are associated with Dermatitis atopic
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Dermatitis atopic:
- Dermatitis atopic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dermatitis atopic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dermatitis atopic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dermatitis atopic:
- Dupixent: 10,864 reports
- Prednisone: 534 reports
- Hydroxyzine: 425 reports
- Zyrtec: 398 reports
- Tacrolimus: 366 reports
- Amlodipine: 361 reports
- Triamcinolone: 347 reports
- Albuterol: 267 reports
- Vitamins: 259 reports
- Omeprazole: 248 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dermatitis atopic:
- Dermatitis atopic (1,416 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dermatitis atopic:
All the conditions that are associated with Dermatitis atopic:
- Dermatitis atopic (468 conditions)
Browse all Dermatitis atopic symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nabumetone and Mean Cell Volume Decreased - 8 seconds ago
- Sinequan and Reglan drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Atorvastatin Calcium and Lambert-Eaton Syndrome - 11 seconds ago
- K-Tab and Advil drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Tymlos and Kyphosis - 14 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate and Bradycardia - 19 seconds ago
- Eye Burning - Itching And Discharge in Methotrexate Sodium Preservative Free, how severe and when it was recovered? - 19 seconds ago
- Nystatin and Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction - 21 seconds ago
- Cardene and Acute Leukaemia - 27 seconds ago
- Tamiflu and Feeding Disorder - 28 seconds ago