Drowsiness: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 251,682 people who have Drowsiness. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Drowsiness
- Medications that treat Drowsiness and their effectiveness
- 4,370 drugs that are associated with Drowsiness
- 4,663 conditions that are associated with Drowsiness
What are phase IV trials?
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Drowsiness:
- Drowsiness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drowsiness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drowsiness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Drowsiness treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Drowsiness:
- Lyrica: 11,761 reports
- Aspirin: 8,204 reports
- Gabapentin: 7,912 reports
- Prednisone: 6,745 reports
- Metformin: 6,419 reports
- Omeprazole: 6,073 reports
- Clonazepam: 5,428 reports
- Amlodipine: 5,320 reports
- Cymbalta: 5,290 reports
- Tramadol: 5,132 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Drowsiness:
- Drowsiness (4,370 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drowsiness:
- Pain: 11,757 reports
- Depression: 11,192 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 8,578 reports
- High blood pressure: 8,449 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Drowsiness:
- Drowsiness (4,663 conditions)
Browse all Drowsiness symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rebif and Pancreatic Carcinoma - 5 seconds ago
- Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides and Arrhythmias - 5 seconds ago
- Depo-Provera and Cuts And Puncture Wounds - 15 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate and Hyperglycemia - 43 seconds ago
- Desogestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol and Doxycycline Hyclate drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Dothiepin Hydrochloride and Fluconazole drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Septra and Rhonchi - 51 seconds ago
- Votrient and Tooth Loss - 53 seconds ago
- Percocet and Augmentin '125' drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Opana and Ultram drug interaction - 54 seconds ago