Drug level increased: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 18,177 people who have Drug level increased. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Drug level increased and their effectiveness
- 1,505 drugs that are associated with Drug level increased
- 1,096 conditions that are associated with Drug level increased
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Drug level increased:
- Tacrolimus: 1,419 reports
- Metformin: 1,308 reports
- Prednisone: 1,055 reports
- Clozapine: 882 reports
- Methotrexate: 868 reports
- Amlodipine: 848 reports
- Furosemide: 674 reports
- Omeprazole: 659 reports
- Acetaminophen: 559 reports
- Prednisolone: 555 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Drug level increased:
- Drug level increased (1,505 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug level increased:
- High blood pressure: 794 reports
- Depression: 663 reports
- Pain: 631 reports
- Schizophrenia: 562 reports
- Epilepsy: 492 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 474 reports
- Kidney transplant: 471 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 421 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Drug level increased:
- Drug level increased (1,096 conditions)
Browse all Drug level increased symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Valium and Betaseron drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Oxycodone and Duloxetine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Verapamil Hydrochloride and Profen drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Clonazepam and Dexilant drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Chantix and Visual Impairment - 39 seconds ago
- Tepezza and Concomitant Disease Aggravated - 42 seconds ago
- Hydroxyurea and Rosacea - 50 seconds ago
- Tranexamic Acid and Moxifloxacin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Simponi and Uveitis - a minute ago
- Asacol and Descovy drug interaction - a minute ago