We study 30,176 reports of Enlarged prostate now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Medications that treat Enlarged prostate and their effectiveness
- Drugs that could cause Enlarged prostate
- Conditions that could cause Enlarged prostate
- Common Enlarged prostate symptoms
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
Enlarged prostate treatments and how effective are they?
- Alfuzosin hydrochloride
- Beta - sitosterol
- Cardura xl
- Doxazosin mesylate
- Dutasteride and tamsulosin hydrochloride
- Oxybutynin chloride
- Prazosin hydrochloride
- Saw palmetto
- Saw palmetto berry
- Tamsulosin hydrochloride
- Terazosin hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Enlarged prostate
Conditions that could cause Enlarged prostate
Most common Enlarged prostate symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (1,592 reports)
- Vertigo aggravated - (1,446 reports)
- Dizziness - (1,446 reports)
- Hypotension - (949 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (716 reports)
- Weakness - (695 reports)
- Fatigue - (690 reports)
- Diarrhea - (675 reports)
- Fatigue aggravated - (665 reports)
- Pneumonia - (644 reports)
Do you have Enlarged prostate?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Enlarged prostate
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Enlarged prostate symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Diabetes with Cephalexin? - a second ago
- Baclofen and Acetazolamide drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Glucose Test with Cephalexin? - a second ago
- Will you have Dm with Cephalexin? - a second ago
- Will you have Diabetes Mellitus with Cephalexin? - a second ago
- Will you have Diabetes Mellitus Management with Cephalexin? - a second ago
- Will you have Dead Gut with Anoro Ellipta? - a second ago
- Nafcillin Sodium and Methadone Hydrochloride drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Hip Osteomyelitis with Exforge? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Face Injury with Epipen? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 5 year old boy who takes Strattera - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Risperidone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Losartan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Augmentin '875' - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Myrbetriq - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Xarelto - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Bystolic, Lisinopril - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Phenytoin, Vitamin D3, Inderal, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Keppra - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.