Enterocolitis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Enterocolitis: inflammation of the digestive tract, involving enteritis of the small intestine and colitis of the colon.
We study 6,476 people who have Enterocolitis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Enterocolitis
- Medications that treat Enterocolitis and their effectiveness
- 1,064 drugs that are associated with Enterocolitis
- 701 conditions that are associated with Enterocolitis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Enterocolitis:
- Enterocolitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Enterocolitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Enterocolitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Enterocolitis:
- Prednisolone: 385 reports
- Opdivo: 308 reports
- Prednisone: 300 reports
- Methotrexate: 289 reports
- Yervoy: 230 reports
- Carboplatin: 208 reports
- Oxaliplatin: 194 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 192 reports
- Cytarabine: 192 reports
- Fluorouracil: 189 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Enterocolitis:
- Enterocolitis (1,064 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Enterocolitis:
- High blood pressure: 399 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 244 reports
- Preventive health care: 219 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 202 reports
- Lung cancer - non-small cell: 188 reports
- Pain: 173 reports
- Constipation: 141 reports
- Insomnia: 132 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Enterocolitis:
- Enterocolitis (701 conditions)
Browse all Enterocolitis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Levoxyl and Dyrenium drug interaction - now
- Xgeva and Nosebleed - 12 seconds ago
- Sulindac and Peripheral Ischaemia - 39 seconds ago
- Yasmin and Platelet Count Increased - 43 seconds ago
- Febuxostat and Baraclude drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Taxotere and Asthma - 46 seconds ago
- Fabrazyme and Muscle Tightness - 46 seconds ago
- Polysporin and Tylenol drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Alvesco and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - a minute ago
- Docetaxel and Trigeminal Nerve Disorder - a minute ago